- This is the highest level of care for psych rehab offered by the agency. It is a residential setting in Hastings. This level of care is also referred to as Psychiatric Residential Rehabilitation (PRR).
- The facility is known as A.B.L.E. House. This stands for “A Better Living Environment”. This name was developed by the original residents of the house in 1991.
- The house is co-ed and offers a home like atmosphere. (click this link to see pictures of the facility)
- The purpose of the facility is to help adults learn skills for living independently. The average length of stay is 6 months to one year.
- The emphasis of the service is on medication administration and keeping a schedule/routine.
- Residents are required to participate in 25 hours of skill building activity outside of the residence and complete an additional 25 hours of skill building at the residence.
- This service requires an authorization through insurance or the Division of Behavioral Health.
- Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on how to make a referral
- Click here to view photos of ABLE House