Emergency Community Support
- This is a psych rehab service that does not need to meet the definition of SPMI. Individuals needing this service need to show a documented history of behavioral health need.
- The service is designed to be initiated quickly, within 72 hours.
- The staff is able to provide referrals to resources and connections to other supports within the community.
- The staff completes an initial assessment within two weeks to identify immediate needs.
- Participants are required to have a minimum of four hours contact within a month, six hours if coming out of an inpatient setting.
- This service requires an authorization through the Division of Behavioral Health.
- Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on how to make a referral.