- This is a psych rehab service that does not need to meet the definition of SPMI. Individuals needing this service need to show a documented history of behavioral health need.
- The psych rehab program Day Support is offered in conjunction with the Day Rehabilitation program.
- The daily schedule and activities are the same as Day Rehabilitation.
- Participants do not have a minimum requirement for attendance. However, there needs to be participation in the program beyond receiving a meal.
- This service requires an authorization through the Division of Behavioral Health.
- Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on how to make a referral.