- This is a psych rehab service where adults can learn new skills, practice existing skills and benefit from social supports in a structure setting.
- The facility is called Opportunity House in Hastings. The facility is called Unity House in Kearney. (click this link to see pictures of the facility)
- There is a daily program offered Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend activities scheduled.
- The program is available from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. There are occasional late afternoon and early evening hours.
- Participations are encouraged to attend a minimum of 3 times a week and up to 5 times a week.
- There is a weekly schedule of activities including: classes, community outings, group and individual projects, and special events.
- A typical day starts with a group discussion for the overview of the day; then a choice of activity at 11:00 am and 12:00 pm, lunch, choice of activity at 2:00 pm, then wrap up of the day.
- This service requires an authorization through insurance or the Division of Behavioral Health.
- Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on how to make a referral