- This is a psych rehab service where adults receive case management and support for recovery for mental health and/or substance use concerns.
- The offices in Hastings are located at Opportunity House. The offices in Kearney are located at Unity House.
- Community Support workers have a flexible schedule in order to meet individual need.
- Community Support workers provide skill building for meaningful activity, social interactions and completion of daily activities.
- Community Support workers offer assistance and or referral for connection to community resources.
- Community Support workers reinforce the need for physical health care along with follow through for mental wellbeing.
- This service requires an authorization through insurance or the Division of Behavioral Health.
- Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on how to make a referral