How Do I Get Services?
Each Outpatient service has “same day access” for new clients. For initial Outpatient Services, you must walk into to one of the offices listed below.
Ongoing clients have the option of completing their scheduled sessions through telehealth or face to face. Your therapist will provide you with this information.
Monday & Thursday: 8:00am-9:00am
- Substance Use Evaluations (call ahead of time to complete testing; this MUST be completed prior to the day you are seen for the evaluation)
- Mental Health Assessments (testing is completed the day of your intake)
- Substance Use Evaluations ONLY (call ahead of time to complete testing; this MUST be completed prior to the day you are seen for the evaluation)
Thursday: 10:00am – 11:00am
- Mental Health Assessments ONLY (testing is completed the day of your intake)
Services are available in Holdrege each week on Tuesdays. Contact Kearney office for details.
What to Expect
At the first session you will:
- Meet with an Engagement Specialist to fill out forms.
- Complete a screening tool to gather more information about your concerns.
- If you are coming in for a substance use evaluation, there will be additional testing.
- Intake interview with a therapist
- Begin to establish your goals.
- The entire process will take a minimum of 2 hours.
What Are My Options For Paying For Services?
Everyone qualifies, regardless of age. If you do not have insurance or Medicaid, we are able to serve you based on your income, expenses and family size at a reduced rate. Cash, Credit and Debit cards are accepted.