South Central Behavioral Services (SCBS) is a Community Behavioral Health agency providing mental health and substance use services for adults, children and families; and specialized services for youth and families.
SCBS is organized as a Nebraska non-profit organization [501(c)(3)], employing a staff of approximately 80. The current annual budget is $5.8 million.
SCBS programs are funded in whole or in part with County, State and/or Federal funds.
SCBS is a CARF accredited organization since 1996.
Leadership that is:
- Empowering and Supportive
Work Environment Incorporating:
- Self- Directed Work Teams (SDWT)
- Creative and flexible staff
- Effective Communication
- Resources and tools to do the job
- Sense of humor, Positive Attitude and High Morale
Services will be:
- Collaborative and Respectful
- Creative, flexible and resourceful
- Trauma Informed
- Person and Family Centered
- Recovery Focused
- Co-Occurring Capable
General Contact Information
Administrative Office (Kearney): (308) 237-5951
Hastings Outpatient, Children Services and Admin: (402) 463-5684
Kearney Outpatient, Children Services and Admin: (308) 237-5951
Unity House (Kearney): (308) 698-0535
Opportunity House (Hastings): (402) 463-7435
ACT (Hastings): (402) 462-4200